Mondays: 11:00am – 8:00pm
Tuesday through Friday: 11:00am – 6:00 pm
Saturday: Noon – 2:00 pm
24 Hour Hotline: (608) 222-8989
MAICO’s mission is to help A.A. groups within its service area (south central Wisconsin) carry the A.A. message.
MAICO helps coordinate and facilitate communication and cooperation among individual A.A. groups, area 12-step and other committees, and components of the A.A. service structure.
MAICO provides needed services that are beyond the scope and ability of any individual A.A. group, and is at all times responsible to the groups it serves.
The following is a list of some of the services that MAICO provides:
- A 24-hour phone service providing 12-Step referrals and meeting information.
- Conference-approved literature.
- A clearinghouse for information about the A.A. Fellowship.
- Facilitation and support of the service work of local 12-Step committees (e.g., Public Information, Bridging the Gap, Corrections, Treatment).
- A newsletter.
- A directory of area meetings with periodic updates to that directory.
- Other services requested by individual groups within the service area.
Which Meetings can I go to?
Open meetings are available to anyone interested in Alcoholics Anonymous’ program of recovery from alcoholism. Closed meetings are for A.A. members only, or for those who have a drinking problem and “have a desire to stop drinking.